Monday, November 21, 2011

House Tour {Kids Bathroom}

cr-0083

Today, I wanted to share our kids’ bathroom.  I should really be sharing our bathroom since I just shared our bedroom.  I have had lots of emails about this particular room, so I wanted to just go ahead and share it now.

cr-0089 cr-0085

This is one of my favorite spaces.  It screams children.

cr-0097

When we first moved in, I had Jonathan and Casey(Krysta’s husband) put up the bead board.  It really brightened the space in this small room.

cr-0091

A while back my sister gave me this shower curtain.  I love it so much that I based my colors for the bathroom off of it.  It is staying and everything else will have to work around it.

cr-0086  cr-0094

I picked shabby curtain hooks to go with it.

cr-0093

About eighteen months ago, I made these printables to go in the bathroom. I wanted my children to read these words everyday.

cr-0088 

I picked up some fun frames at the goodwill, painted them, and added the prints.  It is one of my favorite projects ever.

cr-0095

I think it is one of yours too.  I have had lots of people ask if I will share the printables.

cr-0096

Well today is your lucky day.  I am finally going to share them.  Here is what you will find in my bathroom printable pack:

cr--2

(click on image above to download)

Not long after I did my kids bathroom, I helped my cute BFF re-do her kids bathroom too.  She decided she liked the printables enough to do it in her house as well.  Here is the link to check out her take on it. Take the time to visit it, you won’t be disappointed.  Her post also gives you another gallery wall idea. She is so creative.

Down_0192_thumb[3]

I had to re-do the colors a bit for her room.  If you like her colors better, then it is really your lucky day because I am sharing hers as well.

This is what you will find in the Krysta printable pack:

cr-

(click on image above to download)

Just click on the pictures to take you to the download source.

I hope you enjoy them.  I would love to see what you do with them.  If you use them, please share with me what you use them for.

…and that completes the tour of my kids’ bathroom.

34 comments:

Holly said...

These are SOOO cute! I've been trying to download a set, but I am having troubles...is there a trick I don't know about? Thanks Andrea!!!!

KW said...

I think maybe I should have kept that shower curtain all to myself, he he!!

Kim said...

LOVE the prints! I, too, have been unsuccessful at downloading ... any tips for using MediaFire??

Emily said...

These are so adorable! Thanks for sharing! I am having trouble uploading them though. Any suggestions? Also, I am your newest follower!

Emily

Candace said...

Thank you for sharing these! They are so cute and will really brighten up our kids bathroom.

Jenni Purser said...

Can NOT figure out how to download the files. I've tried several times/different ways on MediaFire and it won't work. Boo hoo!

Jenni Purser said...

Tried again and it works! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Do you know where the shower curtain came from? I love it, but would like to see if it comes in other colors.

Sheryl said...

Thank you so much! It will brighten up our bathroom, or any room for that matter :)

Ashley said...

What program do you use to create these printables? I would like to make some for other areas in my home!

Gwyn said...

Andrea, that you for sharing these lovely pictures. I made the bird one and posted on my blog if you want to take a look and linked to your site! Thanks again for sharing your talent. Gwyn

http://owensfamily-gwyn.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-bird-picture.html

Jennifer S said...

Yes, can you please share what program you used or let us know how we can edit the colors to go with our color scheme? I need the greens to be a bright yellow.. and they would work perfect. Thank you so much for sharing them, I love how your bathroom turned out.

Emma said...

Thank you for the printables!

Ashley said...

How very cute! Thank you for sharing!

JulieD said...

Love your bathroom! I would love to know where the shower curtain is from?? Thanks!

JulieD said...

Love your bathroom! I would love to know where the shower curtain is from?? Thanks!

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much for sharing, love the prints! Love both bathrooms as well! Where did you get the green rug? I reeeaaaallly like it!

Diane Davies said...

Love these! I want to redo my kids bathroom now. : ) Just found you while doing some blog hopping. I'm pinning this freebie on Pinterest. : )

Diane Davies said...

Love these! I want to redo my kids bathroom now. : ) Just found you while doing some blog hopping. I'm pinning this freebie on Pinterest. : )

Emma said...

Love these! Is there anyway to change the color scheme?

Jason and Heidi said...

Walmart wouldn't give me these prints because I don't have a copyright release. Anyone else have these issues? I don't have a good enough printer to get these printed. Please help!

Heidi
heidles06@yahoo.com

Tisha said...

I shared these on my blog. I love how they turned out and my peeps love them! Thanks for sharing.

http://craftchickie.blogspot.com/2012/04/day-one-bathroom-printables.html

Tisha

Mary Elizabeth said...

I loved this post and of course I loved the printables!! Thank you!! Here's what I did with your printables (and of course I gave credit where credit's due).

http://busygratefulfulfilled.blogspot.com/2012/04/kiddos-need-bathroom-too.html

rmpepperling said...

These are so adorable! They would be perfect if they were yellow and grey! Ah well!

MommyHoot said...

These prints are just darling! I fell in love with them and had to use them.

I posted pictures on my blog and shared your information on these on my post here: http://www.mommyhoot.com/toddler-bathroom-wall-art.html

Thank you for posting these prints for us, they are adorable and they really make my twins bathroom fun! Can't wait to check out all your other posts :)

Unknown said...

Best ideas for kids bathroom. I like the color combination of this bathroom.
Sigma Tile Cutters

Erin Moss said...

I know this is an older post, but I found you through Pinterest. I love the Green "You are my Sunshine" printable, but it doesn't seem to be there?

roxanne said...

I found you through Pinterest as well (your 10 secrets to being a good mom) and I am really enjoying your blog! These printables are SO great!! I am just about to re-do my kids' bathroom, and I am definitely going to incorporate these. I just have to figure out which color would work best with our girly bathroom. Thank you so much for sharing them! I have already pinned a few things from here. :)

Ulanda said...

Hi,
Thanks for these! They are great! How do you resize to fit in different size frames?
Thanks
Ulanda

Unknown said...

Can you tell me what font you used to make these?

Orchard Girls said...

Thanks for posting these fun free printables! I thought they were so cute and was looking for free prints to give my bathroom a little face-lift! Our post goes live tomorrow 5/2/13. We put a link to this post below one of the pictures. Check it out here: orchardgirls.blogspot.com

Thanks again for sharing!

Kelly @ IdealistMom.com said...

I just happened upon these! Sooo cute. Pinning them now :)

Unknown said...

I've been saving quotes to do a similar thing in my bathroom. Is there glass in your frames? I can't tell, but think that without glass that the paper would wrinkle from moisture. Love this and thank you for sharing!

Jean-René said...

I just created a french version of your wonderfull idea. Love it in my bathroom! Too bad I can't join a picture for you to see...

Related Posts with Thumbnails